The Investment Operations group was established to increase efficiencies & increase accuracy in certain core functions of the NAV process. This is achieved by streamlining processes & creating economies of scale across all funds.
- Pricing Analysis - All relevant prices are matched to a dual source, exceptions investigated, stale prices examined & relevant ‘stress tests’ applied for various asset classes to ensure accuracy.
- Corporate Actions – All Corporate Actions are identified & processed using various sources including Bloomberg, FT Interactive & Reuters.
- Trade Interface – Monitor trades dashboard for receipt & successful processing of relevant trade files from client & reviews workflow manager for any trade exceptions that require to be assigned to accounting teams.
- Security Master Maintenance – Maintains security master data ensuring correct details throughout database
- Income / Dividend Accrual Checks – All income & dividend accruals are compared back to Bloomberg to ensure accuracy. All variable rate resets & Paydowns will be processed where relevant.